This article provide you the instruction to Preload APP on H200 . You are required to prepare a USB thumb drive and the APK installer(s) file for the target app . Follow the instruction below to achieve the target .
Prepare the USB thumb drive
- Format a USB thumb drive with FAT32 .
- The USB Zip file is Available From Amino Self-service support site .
- Unzip all the files and folders to the root directory of the USB thumb drive .
- Download the STB firmware 25.3.2310.7R or later
- Place the STB firmware to the root directory of the USB thumb drive .
- Place your APK file to the root directory of the USB thumb drive . ( The total size of the APK file(s) should be less than 976Mbyte )
- Edit the file "amino_h2xx_usb_upgrade.txt . Add "--update_package=/udisk/25.3.2310.7R.zip" at the first line of the file .
- Edit the file "apk_list.txt" . Add the file name of your apk file ( eg. test.apk ) .
[optional 9-10 ] -- It is optional , can ignore if you don't have the INI / lineup.json
9. Place your INI file / lineup JSON file to the root directory of the USB thumb drive . ( rename it as usb_boot.ini , zapper_lineup.json ) .
10 . Add "--update_ini=/udisk/usb_boot.ini
--update_channel_list=/udisk/zapper_lineup.json" before "--apk_list=/udisk/apk_list.txt"
Here is an example for the structure of the USB thumb drive .
*******example of USB upgrade configuration file ( amino_h2xx_usb_upgrade.txt )***********
Flash and install the Firmware, APK(s)
- Plugin the USB thumb drive to the H200 before power up .
- Connect the power adapter to the H200 .
- The STB should detect the USB thumb drive and start to upgrade automatically without user interaction .
The STB will flash the OTA package on the USB thumb drive . Once it has finished install the firmware and rebooted, it will start to install the APK(s) file on the USB thumb drive.
A toast message will appear once installation was finished .
Please note that if your Application is a TV application , you will need a extra reboot. The TV Application will appear as a zero screen app once it rebooted.