Access to the support portal/team requires a paid support contract as shown below.
Please contact your Amino sales representative to open the appropriate type of support account or contact us via our website.
Things to consider when creating a support ticket
- Support accounts require an NDA
- Additional users can be requested
- The system can send you a password reset email if you forget your password
Things to do before raising a ticket
Conduct basic troubleshooting and gather information about the problem and when possible, provide a method and steps for Amino to reproduce the issue in order to investigate it.
Useful information could include:
What is the problem?
- If it's a visual problem, such as what is being displayed to the TV, then please provide a detailed description and/or a video showing the problem if possible.
What device is impacted by the problem?
- Provide the STB model(s)
- Are there any unaffected STBs?
Where does the problem happen?
- For example, is it only occurring on certain STBs or network segments? Is it only happening at certain locations or deployments?
- If only at certain locations, please also specify any unaffected locations.
When does the problem happen?
- Did this problem just start occurring, and if so what, if anything, has changed (new firmware, other equipment changes, etc.)?
- Does the problem happen at a certain time of day, on a particular channel, or type of video?
- Does it happen after a specific action (a button being clicked, changing the channels, etc.)?
- Does this problem happen once or repeatedly?
Is there an action that makes the problem go away?
- Such as an STB reboot or channel change.
Do you have STB logs and/or network captures for when the problem happens?
- Logs from the STB are often very useful for understanding a problem, so whenever you report a problem, try to provide a log from the STB at the time the problem occurred.
A few things to check.
- The HDMI connection status.
- The player playback status.
- The STB standby status.
- The STB resolution configuration
- Look for hdmi resolution setting.
Please sign in to leave a comment.