This is an Enable Enterprise release for the H200 STB. New features and issues resolved are explored in-depth in the sections below. You can click one of the following links to be taken directly to a specific section:
Subcomponent Bill of Materials
This software contains the following bill of materials on subcomponents
• Android: 10 (29)
• Security Patch Level: 2022-04-05
• Amino Browser (v1.3.36)
• Amino System Service (v1.0.15)
• Enable Enterprise Local Management (EELM) (v2.1.0)
• Engage Device Management (v1.2.1)
• Amino Resolve (v2.3.3)
• Amino System Update (v2.3.2)
• Amino Customizer (v1.0.0)
• Amino RCU Service (v2.6.0)
• Omni SCI Service (4.0.5f6b02b3.5f89575b)
• Omni Simple Setup (v1.9.Amino)
- (ENAFR-16) Setup Wizard Improvements A new Setup Wizard support has been designed to ensure simple step by step process for initial set up or after factory reset
- (AFR-289 / ATPS-5571) Device will retain the same power state after upgrade as it was before the upgrade
- (AFR-329 / ATPS-6353) Add Amino INI parameters to Android bugreports To aid triage of issue the Amino INI / Engage-Parameters are dumped to the bugreport logcat file
- (AFR-306 / ATPS-6346) Engage-Resolve client-app will filter for individual services to be logged
- (EFR-296 / ENA-894) Increases INI parameter size to support security certificates.
- (ATPS-5948) INI Content Provider created to ease 3rd party integration and reduce need to manage INI's.
- (ATPS-6028) Refactor INI reference to ease 3rd party integration through use of DeviceService reference or the INI ContentProvider via the Amino Engage system service app
- (ATPS-6082) Apollo SDK version now displayed in logcat.
- (ATPS-6156) Rename Engage Client Apps
- (ATPS-6157) Rename Engage Device Management Status Page
- (ATPS-6196) Refactor and remove Amino re.vendor.amino.ini params, replaced with file based configurations:
- (ATPS-6240) After reboot logging resumes in new session
- (ATPS-6274) Connectivty App New app created that provides both the overview of the connectivity test result and a detailed report of the test result for each module. Found at the following: UnderSettings > Network & Internet Settings
- (ATPS-6323) Support for disabling IPv6 on Ethernet by INI
- (ATPS-6367) Add Engage and Network Connectivity Test Application into firmware by default
- (ATPS-6405) Include AminoAvPlayer playback stat in bugreport
- (ENA-809) Menu Key now propagated into Amino.Browser
- (ENA-978) New EnableJS API: ENABLE.application.emitDeeplink() Allows deeplink injection into Android to launch Applications and other use-cases
- (ENA-822) Deprecated EntoneJS to EnableJS APIs loaded by default. INI to disable autoloading of deprecated APIs
- (ENA-915) Configure JSON ChannelZapper Lineup String via INI instead of URL to JSON file. JSON File needs to be on single line with no CRs or Newlines
- (ENA-923) New INI and JSON Channel Lineup parameter for "Restart" and "Loop" on termination
- (ENA-927) New web application to Edit Channel Lineup onscreen on H200 or remotely. Requires INI to map or enable remote access. See Knowledgebase Article for usage
- (ENA-942) New EnableJS API to support teletext subtitles
- (ENA-947) Implement workaround for Closed Caption parsing with absence of DTVCC descriptor
- (ENA-949) Teletext subtitle support.
- (ENA-959) Refactor INI storage / access to increase in length of INI / Engage Parameters. Increase is to facilitate passing of SSL certificates as INI/Parameters.
- (ENA-993) Amino.Player update to support passing of User generated SSL certificates See Knowledgebase Article for usage
- (ENA-994) Amino.Player and Amino.Browser support of custom User Agent string to be passed via INI
- (ENA-998) Multiple browser windows support for Amino.Browser for systemwise web UI
- (ENA-1020) New EnableJS Browser APIs See EnableJS Documentation for usage
- (ENAFR-16 / ENA-1035) New design of Setting Wizard application
- (ENA-1039) New INI to specify NTP sync threshold before resync
- (ENA-1045) Separate EnableJS, player and WebView from Amino.Browser
- (CP-252 / ENA-1047) New APIs to support getting system information
- (ENA-1050) New INI to remap any KEYCODE to any other KEYCODE
- (ENA-1054) Lightweight Web Application to enter single video URL
Uses EEML REST API "POST /zapper/tunetourl" API. See Knowledgebase Article for Usage
• (ENA-1061) EELM REST and EnableJS API to for list of installed Android apps
o EnableJS API ENABLE.application.getPackageList()
o EELM REST API GET /system/application
• (ENA-1065) New INI to configure security policy for EELM API access
See Knowledgebase Article for usage
- (ENA-1077) New EELM API to tune zapper application to single video Media URL. See Knowledgebase Article for usage
- (ENA-1082) New EELM APIs to manage built-in channel zapper lineup and tune to channel. See Knowledgebase Article for usage
- (ENA-1094) New EnableJS to enable/disable CEC See EnableJS Documentation for details
- (ENA-1101) Refactory EELM REST APIs to support versioning. From 25.3.2022.9R API path start with /v2/
- (ENA-1113) New INI to disable Onscreen Keyboard on textentry widgets within Amino.Browser
- (AFR-320 / ATPS-5088) Device will now continue logging to Engage after
reboot or Engage-client-app restart.
- (ATPS-4674) Correct available options for "Put device to sleep" and INI
- (ATPS-5535) MAC address displayed in the Engage-Resolve remote screen of
the diagnostic panel
- (ATPS-5545) Installed apps are displayed in the Engage-Resolve remote screen
of the diagnostic panel.
- (ATPS-5940) Device Android ro.* system properties replaced with
- (ATPS-6035) Addresses download failures after install retry multiple times.
- (ATPS-6079) Correct erroneous HDMI state TV EDID information in EngageResolve
- (ATPS-6080) Internal "igmphelper" service dies with no network connection
- (ATPS-6121) Native INI content provider service is used when DeviceService
does not exist
- (ATPS-6160) Corrected Engage client APK download support which would
- (ATPS-6164) Logcat not completely dumped into bugreport/bugreportz
- (ATPS-6177) "Cannot find value for key: TR69.Device.X_ENTONECOM_Info.RCUVersion" spamming logcat every 5 minutes
- (ATPS-6204) New INI option to configure the number of DHCP DISCOVER
retries on the Ethernet interface.
- (ATPS-6216) Correct "Speed Test" when the Ethernet interface is not connected
to a network.
- (ATPS-6301) Ensures to not wake up the TV if a reboot is triggered by
- (ATPS-6330) Fix DPAD navigation from Engage Remote Screen Navigation
- (ATPS-6336) Memory Leak when updating INI configs
- (ATPS-6354) Refactor and reduce TR69 client log messages in logcat
- (ATPS-6378) AMLogic Audio parameter fixes
- (ENA-847) Fix Teletext Subtitle rendering when there is no “Page 0”.
- (ENA-853) Correct Engage Analytics log error reporting for Amino Intents.
- (ENA-890) Fix playback of MPEG 2 SPTS when first frame is not I-Frame or
when looped with no discontinuity
- (ENA-891) Addresses MPEG2 SD playback jitter with full screen scaling
- (ENA-902) Fix Google Android CTS Test failure of launching intent within 45
- (CP-252 / ENA-950) Correct Teletext subtitle failure to render.
- (ENA-1002) H200 supports Dolby cert test environment.
- (ENA-1006) Addresses Low Latency HLS issue (freeze) on a server restart.
- (ENA-1007) Able to change value of "Put device to sleep" in every upgrade
when configured standby.reset_sleep_timeout_after_upgrade=Enable
- (ENA-1008) Addresses condition whereby video at first playing from the tail
edge (i.e., 5 mins behind the real timestamp) then seeking to head edge (i.e., current
time) and then plays for 1-2 seconds. It then jumps back to the tail edge again and
this process contjnues to loop.
- (ENA-1022) Patch to improve IR extender dynamic range
- (ENA-1040) Addresses failure to resume LL-HLS playback upon the server
- (ENA-1042) Fix reboot crash due to DDP content in OMX path, with external
AV HDMI Amp.
- (ENA-1097) Fix crash of Exoplayer when URL does not hint or specify stream
type. Interrogate stream type from HTTP header.
- (ENA-1124) Enforce Unique Channel Number "name" params for
- (ENA-1130) Use IIFE for loading of EnableJS APIs to prevent resource leakage.
- (ENA-1131) Fix ENABLE.preference.getResolution() API
- (ENA-1157) Static IP Configuration setup not working. (NB: Confirmed still
broken in 25.3.2022.9R)
- (ENA-1169) Ensures INI content provider works when DeviceService is not
accessible with Refactored INI service.