In a secured environment, the H200 will boot to a gray/black screen until a static IP address is assigned. Pressing the blue button on the Oak Remote triggers the network settings page. The following instructions are for firmware 25.3.2022.9R or later.
1. Requires usb_boot.ini file to included the amino_amigo_usb_upgrade.txt
2. Requires the INI parameter to link the blue button to launch settings in the usb_boot.ini
1. Press the blue button on the OAK remote controller to launch the settings menu.
2. Select the SettingsMenu from the Apps list and press OK to Open.
3. Select "Network" and press OK.
4. Select "Static" and press OK.
5. Use the OAK remote to navigate to change the Static IP, Gateway, Network prefix length and DNS information and press "Submit" to save the changes.
After all required information is entered, you will receive a "Saved Successfully" message and your H200 will now have a static IP address.
H200 Quick Start Guide (Unboxing to Video)
Setting a static IP for H200 (24.3.2021.R or earlier)
H200 USB upgrade guide
A more comprehensive Quick Start Guide