In a secured environment, the H200 will boot to a gray/black screen until a static IP address is assigned. Pressing the blue button on the Oak Remote triggers the network settings page. The following instructions are for firmware 24.3.2021.3R or earlier.
1. Requires usb_boot.ini file to included the amino_amigo_usb_upgrade.txt
2. Requires the INI parameter to link the blue button to launch settings in the usb_boot.ini
1. Press the blue button on the OAK remote controller to launch the settings menu.
2. Select Network & Internet.
3. Scroll down to IP settings and press OK.
4. Select Static.
5. Enter a valid IP Address and press NEXT.
6. Enter the Gateway IP or leave empty and press NEXT.
7. Enter a valid network prefix length and press NEXT.
8. Enter the DNS 1 and DNS 2 in the following screens and press NEXT.
After all required information is entered, you will receive a "Saved Successfully" message and your H200 will now have a static IP address.
H200 Quick Start Guide (Unboxing to Video)
Setting a static IP for H200 (25.3.2022.9R or later)
H200 USB upgrade guide
A more comprehensive H200 Quick Start Guide