This document covers various methods that factory reset your H200 STB.
Using firmware version 2320 or newer.
Factory reset via Settings Menu
Perform the following steps to factory reset your STB,
- Power on the STB.
- Using your remote control, open the Amino Settings menu by pressing Blue, Right, MENU.
- Navigate to and click on "Firmware Management"
- Select "Factory Reset"
Factory Reset via Orchestrate MANAGE Module
Perform the following steps to factory reset your STB with Orchestrate MANAGE module. The method only applies to STB which is already added as a device to the Amino Orchestrate platform.
- Login to Orchestrate.
- Move the mouse over "Module: System" on the top left of Orchestrate UI. A drop down menu will be displayed. Select MANAGE to switch to the module.
- Click "Device List" and then at the text box below "Serial Number". Enter the serial number of the STB, which could be found on the label at the bottom of the STB. Then click on the serial number of the STB on the list.
- Click "Critical Operations" on the right side. Then click on the button with the text "Factory Reset this device".
- Click on the "Yes" button to confirm.
You can factory reset the STB with Press and hold the reset button for one second, the device will perform a factory reset.