The H200 Enable Digital Signage Media-Player/Set Top Box, has a configurable Management service (EELM) which supports a small set of operations accessible via a REST API.
This REST API provides similar functionality to the Aminet STBremoteconf tool as well as some H200-specific operations.
Minimum Firmware Version: 23.5.2022.9R
Enabling the EELM feature
To enable the EELM feature, please add the following INI parameter
NB: The device needs to be rebooted after the configuration change
The H200 APIs
The way to access the latest version of the H200 API directly from the STB is outlined below. To use those API, please follow the steps below:
- Download the openapi.yaml. Point your PC web browser at
- In your web browser, go to https://editor.swagger.io/
- Copy and place the content of the openapi.yaml to the left panel and you will see the following screen
- Input the IP of your STB in the host field
- Scroll down the right panel and choose the API you needed
- Click the API and it will expand to show the API details
- To try the API using curl
- Click the "Try it out" button
- Click the "Execute", and it will generate an curl command
- Run the command in shell, here is an example output
dennis@dennis-ubuntu:~$ curl -X 'GET' \
> 'http://10.0.7.215:8090/api/v2/device/serialNumber' \
> -H 'accept: application/json'
The full set may change over time but should provide functionality like that shown below:
Enhancing EELM Security
For security reasons, the EELM server can be limited to people with special access only, and it is protected by HTTPS connection with client authentication. Please refer to this article for further details.